now browsing by month
The Client’s family are delighted with their new self-contained Annexe.
The conversion required Planning Permission and Building Control approval which the Client had already obtained from the Local Authority.
The work to be done included –
- Supply of water, electric and drainage, connected to the Clients main residence nearby,
- Insulation of walls internally with damp proofing measures;
- Addition of new roof window, uPVC windows and door, with blocking up of original garage door entrance,
- Internal works with partitioning, plastering, electrical work and plumbing,
- Fit out with kitchen and shower room,
- Final carpentry works for doors, skirtings, architraves and timber/laminate flooring.
The final layout includes a side entrance door to the lounge/kitchen area with a door to the bedroom and ensuite shower room. Approximate internal dimensions are 4.8m x 4.8m